Palace of Bardo - Ch. 26

MC always has rats after him and his lives are so shitty TT thank you for this and crossing my fingers for a happy ending

Thank you sooo much for the chapter ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Group Leader
I never the type to comment anything but this one is an exceptional.

The brother is so psycho! Dude, you rape him and said all those BS due to your jealousy, and NOW you want him to runaway with you? ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ

wow the brother is such a piece of shit. he rapes him and then blames him for seducing him lmfao trifling bitch

That brother must have been one of the reason mc was unwilling to be with the emperor. Victim blaming was the worst. He should die a thousand times over, along with the emperor.
Thanks for the chapter!

Wtf that brother is so toxic, it's even worse thinking how their life ended too

Group Leader
Both of them seeming to genuinely like each other in the past hurts, it hurts right here ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ’”
That POS brother just ruing sh!t wherever he goes also hurts, because I can't beat the crap out a fictional character ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Just lemme cut him once ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช...or twice...

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Who wants to run away with your rapist ass!? Now Iโ€™m kinda wondering if the emperor heard this or learned of this and if thatโ€™s a big part of why his attitude changed. They seem to have gotten along up to now and he seems attracted to Wonje. But maybe Wonje heard all this crap and went berserk yandere mode??

My boy just wants to be an architect and wear cute high buns in the hot springs and sleep by himself but people won't let him โ˜น๏ธ

He's only appeared twice and yet the brother accomplished being as much of a POS as Wonje. Wow. ๐Ÿคฌ

Users who are viewing this thread