Palace of Bardo - Ch. 30

Welcome back, and thank you for the update.

So basically the king is an over grown brat. However, it doesn't justify the sheer cruelty and madness he subjectes Heun to.

I wonder if it's only me but I feel the kid a little cuter than before. Unfortunately it seems that he lacks good parenting. And the emperor is the scummiest as usual.
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Been waiting for you guus update

Thanks so much!

Their bonding moment trying to catch that pigeon (?) was cute. I hope more chapters are like that

I love his interactions with the prince its so cute, how he treats him kindly and patiently teaches him. And I lovehow the author made a parallel with his father, they grew up in similar environments and unlike the prince its unlikely anyone was brave enough to teach the emperor where he went wrong making him escalate things more and more

So we are getting insight as to the emperor’s (both past and present) through these interactions with the little prince. I wonder how jealous the emperor will be this time?

Such a sweet boy. The best thing however, is when the bird comes to you freely, alright?

Oh duh, because he has learned that behavior just like his son he sees no wrong but he is actually trying, I’ve said this before, he is trying so hard to be different from his other life!!!!!

Oh my, it feels like the Crown Prince is his son... what if... in the future, the Crown Prince become a rival of his father...just what if...😏😏

The crown prince is toooo cuuutte!! I kind of want Heun becomes a parent-like figure to him uwu

Thanks for a great chapter!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread