Palace of Bardo - Ch. 31

The Emperor is still a shit human being. For goodness sake, the crown prince is a child who doesn't know any better. I'm sure he is lonely and wants a friend which is why he is so drawn to Heun.

Gosh, the jerk gets on my last nerve with his toxicity.

I absolutely adore how gentle and unproblematic Heun and the Crown Prince's interactions are.

The Crown Prince is adorable 🥰! The emperor needs to take a chill pill. Jealous of a 5 year old!

I really thought Heun would be a good dad. And somehow it's scary how easy it is to turn the innocent kid into his psycho father, given the surrounding he was in.
May I ask why did it seems Heun was the normal one instead of the emperor, when he was the one being tortured? I don't see the emperor going to turn off his craziness anytime soon, and that will be bad for both the kid and Heun.

Thank you for the update! I also joined the discord even though it's kind of quiet 😅😅😅. Does anyone know the author's/artist's twitter username? I think I ended up buying the raws on ridibooks and I'm hoping this will get licensed since we are more than halfway there? Thank you again, I will surely support this when this gets licensed 😍😍😍.

HOLD ME BACK! DON'T BE PUTTING HANDS ON MY LIL SQUISHY PRINCE
The emperor needs to take some time away...dead. Like he hasn't reflected at all

Thanks for another chapter though!! <3

This is by far, my most favorite ongoing manhwa. Thank you team, for translating.
I always adore the Emperor's attire. Always gorgeous and majestic. And, I hope they will be together at last. Emperor, please don't do anymore stupid things.

Users who are viewing this thread