Palace of Bardo - Ch. 33

i feel so bad but i can’t help but laugh whenever that little kid shows up alakakakajsjj why is he built like that 😭

So they have only reincarnated one time? The first emperor keep killing after the protagonist had died and because he wanted to redeem himself he accumulated karma so they could meet again but how many lives will they need so they can finally be free, will this be the last one? I hope they live happily 😢
Thanks a lot for all the updates

😳, he is actually trying! But I’m also watching to see how worthless his words are.

Heun really is beautiful. And the artist really hates drawing backgrounds, lol. All the backgrounds are photoshop or poser computer modeled. The Emperor is just walking out into blank space in the last panel!

Group Leader
Man, you better not disappoint me. Keep those words! *waves tiny flag in support*

I have some trust on the emperor.
To be honest I always feel guys like him was beyond saving, so let's wait and see.

All those words... i just don't buy it. It's so manipulative.
Because of this piece of shit emperor, Heun was suicidal. And even IF (which I doubt) he turned out to have a change of heart, his face is traumatizing for Heun.
If he really cared for Heun, he'll set him free. That palace is a cage.

Users who are viewing this thread