Palace of Bardo - Ch. 34

Group Leader
Yes, my heart too started to bloom for this emperor to change as he promised you. We'll see next, next chapters to come.

Thank you for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Wow the art is especially pretty this chapter, I definitely loved the flowers!

Oooh boy you're getting soft on the emperor. Too soon!

Thanks so much for the update!

hmmmmm

im liek half-half with the emperor. altho i want them to be happy together, when i rmbr how cruel he was in the first lifetime, im liek, ughh dude just run away from this psychopath..😰

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm glad there is progress in their relationship and that he is now considering forgiving the Emperor.

Omo hopefully the emperor keeps staying on the right path and finally the uke can get a love that he deserves
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
i think.. well by all the reading experience I've accumulated..
the emperor gonna change for the better and his waifu gonna accept him again (cuz it's obvious he's in love with his man and he just wants his man to treat him nicely, not yanderely).. both happy, the end.. but! oh dear god that is not what i hope it should be! i hope dat despite both already accepting each other, they died without experiencing the joy of loving each other.. thus they got another chance, which is modern age.. both got no memories of each other so they start from scratch, without the toxic relationship.. but lol dats just my wish.. cuz having both of them loving each other in this current timeline is not sincere imo.. like it's forced.. "ok, this this our last chance, lets make up and make love for real dis time" so yeah.. this whole reading experience, i don't feel good at all.. so what if we knew the reason both of them being dicks to each other, and so what they got back together for real? r they forgetting that one is the emperor and one is a dude? the emperor can't go around killing people dat goes against his word cus his waifu gonna blame himself again and the cycle continues.. and pretty sure the waifu got lots of hate for being the only one in the emperor's eyes.. dem idk.. i only know that if the crown prince got hurt because all of this drama, someone gonna get hurt

I wonder if the new ending art is an indication of what’s to come? It’s looks much more peaceful and they look kinda happy.

Thanks for your hard work!

Group Leader
Working in that palace must be nerve wracking. Imagine finally getting used to the violent craziness to then have your heart drop when the craziest one of all acts nice. Anyway, I hope this works out. *waves bigger flag in support*

The fact that he didn't throw his child around in the last chapter makes me hope that the Emperor is changing....hmmmm

Thanks for another chapter!! <3

No Heun, you fell in love with him long before - his cruelty stamped it into hate. Had your brother never shown up, things might never have gone so awful...

i like that he is very aware and wary of his feelings. its good to analyze whether just a few good deeds can make up for lifetimes of abuse. but i am very interested in seeing how this life is different for them!!

Thank you so much for the chapter!
This manga is the one I wait every week.
Heun & the Emperor were and are in love to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread