Pan wo Nameruna! - Ch. 4 - The Battle Before Closing Time

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in Chiba:

Untitled.png

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in Chiba:

Untitled.png
LOL that kinda job might be less stressful (unless the other factory workers are efficient enough to 'bother' you with small talk while working instead of concentrating), tho surprised she wasn't packing the full on cakes versus carefully adding strawberries by hand, tho idk how low paying it'd be versus working in a bakery if enough ppl come in often enough for them to run out/have discounted after a while

Thanks for the chapters! woo for her slowly opening up/bonding with her coworkers

Dex-chan lover
I swear to allah I see that sausage bread at every chinese bakery

Dex-chan lover
Well, moe anthropomorphism is an internet thing and involves 'processing' stuff into personified mascots, I suppose.
On another note, she's (literally) selling herself short by comparing herself to discounted bread when she has those impressive hidden talents.

Supporter
@ scream:
are you asking if you should leave it as katakana? deffo don't do that

Group Leader
As a french I swear this manga is the most satisfying one I've read in years.
And Kouign-amann (not Kougin but it's fine) is freaking BASED, just pure sugar and butter, cook it up and eat.
How did I mess up the spelling on the afterword while getting it right on the page it showed up in first? 😂

Group Leader
I swear to allah I see that sausage bread at every chinese bakery
Where I live, our variation of it is a hotdog shoved into an oblong-shaped piece of bread. Chances are, the bread was usually bigger than the hotdog that you wouldn't really be able to enjoy the hotdog. It wasn't even as fancy as the ones you saw here in this chapter. 😭

Group Leader
@ scream:
are you asking if you should leave it as katakana? deffo don't do that
Oh, no, no. Not really! I was just wondering whether if the japanese "HYAAAAA!" was better sounding than the english "EEEEEEEK!" (as an example) for Muyu's screams.

Supporter
Oh, no, no. Not really! I was just wondering whether if the japanese "HYAAAAA!" was better sounding than the english "EEEEEEEK!" (as an example) for Muyu's screams.
oh ok. I think it's fine to leave non-words unconverted. hyaa is fine

In my head canon, Muyu is voiced by Yoshino Aoyama
Bro literally saying Bocchi is working in a bakery (tbf I see where you are going with it)

Users who are viewing this thread