Pan o Nameru na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Let's Go Gather Muyu's Furniture

Group Leader
The insane speed is insane
P/s: in chapter 2 Ai actually did say 一個上, so either the author or Muyu just forgot.

Last edited:
Group Leader
pg 11-12, refigerator

yea redrawing is painful XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love that they're so done with it like "okay, ghost or whatever"

image.png

Supporter
So how much money does Muyu get for 5 working days? In page 10, it said that 30 000 yen for 5 days but in the translator note, the translator said 50 000 yen for 5 days.

Dex-chan lover
at least they have another "room mate"
and they really nonchalant at the discovery and can still eat nabe .

wow

Group Leader
So how much money does Muyu get for 5 working days? In page 10, it said that 30 000 yen for 5 days but in the translator note, the translator said 50 000 yen for 5 days.
That was a part I was a bit confused about. But my only supporting evidence is that before Muyu bought the lava lamp, she had "more than 100,000 yen". So clearly she had two advance salaries or something? After all, it is a "special exception"... One from chapter 1, and the one in this chapter. We'd have to assume that since Chapter 2 or 3, five days had passed though

I know I feel like there's something wrong with the way I phrased it which is why I had to include it in the afterword

Btw if anyone can prove me wrong on this I'd be happy to edit the pages to show the right one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

That was a part I was a bit confused about. But my only supporting evidence is that before Muyu bought the lava lamp, she had "more than 100,000 yen". So clearly she had two advance salaries or something? After all, it is a "special exception"... One from chapter 1, and the one in this chapter. We'd have to assume that since Chapter 2 or 3, five days had passed though

Btw if anyone can prove me wrong on this I'd be happy to edit the pages to show the right one
possible she has "emergency war fund". Otakus usually have those in case there is a time limited goods or flash sales in steam or other store online and offline

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread