Pan o Nameru na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Let's Go Gather Muyu's Furniture

Dex-chan lover
That is so kind for the company to buy her all that stuff. TV and monitor?? So jealous…

Dex-chan lover
Didn't even finish high school, that's rough. Good thing she didn't just sit around, but self taught herself some skills, and that she has motivation to do her best.

Dex-chan lover
you'd think you could get toilet paper from like, a convenience/general store store versus going all the way to a pharmacy, but feels like it being a 'tourist spot' would make it more easy to get

yay lava lamps

That lava lamp is 18,800¥ (~130$) ????? Bro what?!?
well it's prolly a 'nicer' store so they could prolly

tho knowing japan i wouldn't be surprised i f there was HQ quality lava lamps but itd be cool if it was a fandom thing , like a fire pokemon theme rather than the 'standard' kind XD (if you do a quick search you can find some under 25 dollars but there are some at the 100+ price range)

Double-page supporter
I know there's ghost and everything, but to me the scariest thing here is the old-style toilet. Never like those and I certainly could never live in a house with one

Dex-chan lover
in this economy i'd honestly take a stigmatized-but-has-cheap-price place to rent (or maybe even buy) anyday. i lived in one of those places for two years during college (previous tenant committed su*c*de) and nothing supranatural ever happened until i graduated and moved away.

Dex-chan lover
That lava lamp is 18,800¥ (~130$) ????? Bro what?!?
To be fair, one of those "authentic" lava lamps is priced close to that where I live (~$110 after conversion), mostly due to import costs.

She's so happy :glee:

v7fpiv.png

Supporter
Why is Muyu so tiny? Did she not get enough bread while growing up?

Double-page supporter
To be fair, one of those "authentic" lava lamps is priced close to that where I live (~$110 after conversion), mostly due to import costs.
Dang it was ten times more expensive than what i found online. I wonder whats the difference between authentic and fake?

Users who are viewing this thread