57a4216c-adb9-4d84-9da9-14631af4fc52
malagigi_encantatore Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 21, 2019 Messages 1,503 Sep 20, 2026 #2 @anri_haglund so is pg 3’s footnote in the original or is that editorial
A anri_haglund Group Leader Joined Sep 1, 2026 Messages 8 Sep 20, 2026 #3 the footnote is original and reads 画 : あらゐけいち when it's my comment I always add "tl notes:" just for those occasions
the footnote is original and reads 画 : あらゐけいち when it's my comment I always add "tl notes:" just for those occasions
malagigi_encantatore Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 21, 2019 Messages 1,503 Sep 20, 2026 #4 anri_haglund said: the footnote is original and reads 画 : あらゐけいち when it's my comment I always add "tl notes:" just for those occasions Click to expand... OK so for conext then. This volume was released in mid-2009. He was having pretty significant success with nichijou but still before the anime
anri_haglund said: the footnote is original and reads 画 : あらゐけいち when it's my comment I always add "tl notes:" just for those occasions Click to expand... OK so for conext then. This volume was released in mid-2009. He was having pretty significant success with nichijou but still before the anime