Papa, Uwaki shiteru yo? Musume to Futari de Kuzu Otto wo Sutemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.2 - End of Main Story

Dex-chan lover
Thats a bunch of timeskip so far. 3 or more so chapters until the end Didnt see volume 2 there.I guess they will be back together later?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This is the end from the main story. There are side stories in Vol 2 featuring MCs in their past high school life. And also story of the daughters (Yumi and Mai) in their junior high school time.

For now the translator doesn't have any desire to translate Vol 2

Dex-chan lover
This is the end from the main story. There are side stories in Vol 2 featuring MCs in their past high school life. And also story of the daughters (Yumi and Mai) in their junior high school time.

Thanks for the translation/chapters. I can see why there is not much interest if its just side stories.

Dex-chan lover

No way, it's not about husband's pov and them trying to fix their relationship

Dex-chan lover
Eh.. He made a choice when he was cheating. Regardless of how manipulating Emi was.. Not to mention his attitude towards his wife and child. I'm glad they didn't get back together :pepehmm: But that's just my opinion.
But that aside..
I wanted to see the mom find new love and live happily with Yumi before the time skip. Still, this is also a happy ending to the main story :thumbsup:

That was refreshingly fast paced but otherwise meh. The husband's personality felt a bit inconsistent. Really, all the characters were pretty flat, but that's the other side of the coin for the pacing.

Dex-chan lover
Why's everyone forgetting that the husband was about to hit her at least two times? He's not just a cheater

Aggregator gang
Yeah. Guess he's actually just gullible and was just manipulated by Emi. Deep down he actually cares about his family. Maybe his upbringing caused all this
Nah he's the one who started the cheating. Emi tried to give the toy back and he was not taking it. Most of the japanese comments, when i tried translating it are of everyone hating him.

Users who are viewing this thread