Paperakyu

Group Leader
Hox actually mentioned that he's planning to pick it up so...

I really wish someone would pick this up as well...

EDIT: WISH CAME TRUE, HOORAAAAAY!!!

Saw this and thought it would be a comedy. Turns out it's a wild wide and reminds me of Resident Evil. This is neat

Group Leader
uploading seems to be disabled, but chapter 19 is out (20 comes out tomorrow)
I made a tumblr where I'll be updating the manga from now on https://paperakyu.tumblr.com/

Group Leader
this would be a lot better if the author didnt draw every character like 5 times then reuse that png everywhere

Group Leader
considering the author did 1 page every day for 10 years by himself I think we can allow it

Group Leader
damn didnt know it's that long
edit: also i added an english translation of what i believe to be the title

Group Leader
It's definitely a good guess, but I asked the author when the manga started and he said it didn't mean anything and it was just a word that he came up with as a kid and sorta stuck with him (maybe based on hearing about the papilla thing in science class?). But then they definitely don't use "パペラ" to refer to it, but 乳頭 (nyuutou, and even that is not common Japanese).

Also unrelated (but related to my previous point) I should note that he didn't get paid to do this manga, it was all on his free time.

Wow holy shit am I glad I clicked on the manga with a weird ass thumbnail. I just binged this

Aggregator gang
It was unique

One of the best and worse things I've ever read and left me so confused every chapter yet unable to not continue. I don't even know how to give you a recommendation because I read this like a fever dream.

A definite positive is this artist is amazing at convening thoughts and emotions through art. Body language, movements, facial expressions even deaths are all done to the point I am shocked.

That's my review, I am shocked

?/10

Group Leader
I don't understand how anyone defines best or worst. Anything that keeps me reading/watching is doing pretty much everything right, otherwise I stop.

Aggregator gang
I honestly don't know
I just thought 'I needed a change of pace in manga' and then I found this

Users who are viewing this thread