Paradise Kiss - Vol. 5 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
The most beautiful ending that I will always remember (it's been more than 10 years since I last watched parakiss anime and manga).

Reread it this morning while playing parakiss anime opening.. and cried.

i will probably never stop rereading this manga and rewatching the anime.

God this was such a bittersweet ending ,, I was reading this manga at like 3am in the morning and finished at like 6am and I had to read a bunch of fluff to feel better n I’m still kinda fffff abt it ): it’s such a good ending but like damn :(

😭😭😭 i just love george and hikari, why cant they be together? I wanna see their child. Wah. I need more chapter

Initially I remembered crying a lot at this ending.
But rereading it, reading other people's analysis made me realise ParaKiss was not a romance stoey- but more of a coming of age story. George and Yukari would have not worked in the long run. There was so much love and passion between them, but they suffered from miscommunication, unresolved issues, lack of willingness to work things out and compromise etc. It was enough that Yukari realised that despite all her misgivings during their relationship, George did love her after all.

Contributor
sad george and yukari couldn't stay together, but i do love the whole idea of reconnecting with an old crush and it blossoming into a real relationship ♡

Dex-chan lover
i fucking hate shoujo manga, I DONT CARE ABOUT REALISM I CLEARLY DONT IF IM READING THIS JUST GIVE ME A HAPPY ENDING GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyways off to go read more shoujo manga

Users who are viewing this thread