Parallel Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@royale123 Holy shit, imagine reading something and not having your own opinion, so you have to resort to criticizing someone else's.

I mean, it's a manga. Smut, ecchi, who cares, it has a plot, or an attempt at one. This is the comment section. We...discuss. Y u so mad bro? 😂

The Journey to Save The World (Hentai Edition)
Or
That Time I Got Transported to Another World to Save Them by Having Sex with Them All

Dex-chan lover
The mysteries of this world are popping up one after the other.

First it was how there are girls still being born. Then it was the Kall whose voice sounds like Youta, which now apparently has killed Strider's sister (among other girls in the kingdom who hate the Kall for different reasons). After that is Guardian's weirdly dominant-ish interest towards Youta.

And now it's the three-legged bird God telling Youta about the supposed mortal limit of Lumi who's about to reach adulthood. What's going to happen? How long until then? Will the other girls die too? Why tf did he not say this sooner? Is this even true?

Idk, but I'm still enjoying this so far. So lesgo

Dex-chan lover
The MC feels like such a dumbass. He keeps yakking on about shit like "you only have sex with people you like" and treasuring your virginity as if that's supposed to be common sense in the isekai. It's like, why would you assume people would know about dating culture in your world when there seemingly is no such thing as dating culture in this world? (Logically speaking you'd think there'd be a lot more homosexuality since people would be seeking romantic intimacy even if their preferred gender isn't around, but we've seen no sign of that so far.) The only explanation is that he's under the impression these kinds of things aren't cultural tropes but rather something universal and natural, i. e., he's a dumbass. Also, can you stop acting like a pure maiden when you told that other chick to shit herself just to be a dick? Man, he's such filth.

Users who are viewing this thread