Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Wittiness / Blackouts

Dex-chan lover
hm................ a dragon...................................................................................................................... if you say so.

Double-page supporter
The credit card is funny you probably overspend the resurrection cost.😂

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the reverse scale of the dragon, they always reference it as something you shouldn't touch.

Surprised no one commenting on the fact Galia just asked to mate as she was moonbreaking melting.

Funny until the end, rest in peperoni Galia

Dex-chan lover
So the famous 'talisman' is an access card. Makes sense since everything appears to be just long lost very high technology stuff. But to think that it was so sci-fi that they even had teleport stations, damn.

Dex-chan lover
So it's really reversed scale huh.
I was hoping it isn't as simple as that.

@Nk9bjP4A Try searching some chinese dragon. She is closer in appearance than the European dragons.

Dex-chan lover
Well ... at least we got some penetration in this chapter. No, it wasn't the penetration we wanted but it was the penetration we needed. She even ended up a creamy mess like ALL THE OTHER GIRLS. At least now we don't have to worry about more waifus dying. Looking forward to the MC using his dick to heal the sick/wounded ... what? He's used his dick for everything else ... so why not.

Dex-chan lover
Galia on the cover got that squish in her absolute territory.

Also, lol while she's old and melting. "My only regret... is that I'm dying." /Frieza

Users who are viewing this thread