Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Wittiness / Blackouts

Dex-chan lover
I'd flipped out if he was fucking wrong again and the author just wanted to shit all over Youta.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar

hqdefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
It was needed to make a Master Rank weapon to defeat Safi Jiva later.

Dex-chan lover
That talisman can calm down any angry woman, including your wife. She wants to spend priciest Prada and Louis Vuitton

Fed-Kun's army
She should have mated before she made the dumb decision of revealing her actual personality and started eating girls and be comically evil, if that was her last regret before death.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery It wasn't her last regret. Everything she's done so far shows she doesn't care for it other than how it can cause humiliation. That's why Youta said "spare me", he knew she was bullshitting him.

Figures the "talisman" is a credit card; there's no doubt it would wake her up. ¬_¬

She lived for 3000 years and her one regret is that she couldn't fuck once more. She didn't look that way because of age -- it was from how thirsty she was. I'm pretty sure, with that being her regret, it would mean she lived a pretty damn good life.

So... I tried to read this story. I really did. But at like ten chapters in still nothing has happened.

For those of you who've actually managed to slog their way through to here, the latest chapter, is there any point for me to keep trying? Do we ever get any substantial plot beyond [He is a man! Keep that hidden!] and [Voraciously eating out every women he meets]? Does he ever actually substantially dress as a girl beyond the skirted overalls or whatever that is? Is this poorly structured smut with the thin veneer of a story, or is there actually something worth reading?

Users who are viewing this thread