Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 99 - Hurt The Heart

Contributor
@Halo
fapping to Parallel Paradise at work, it would be terrible if my boss or colleagues saw that page.

I thought we working at home nowadays anyways

Power Uploader
@justforthelulz

>Who were the judges in the art contest and will there be more in the future?
Hello, the judgement for this contest were in two phases, firstly me and Hyaka pick the top five and after that the people on our Discord server vote for the winner in an online poll. I'm kinda skeptical on if I should make another one or not. I thinking I may give it another try in the next two months or so again though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So, Peko is the replacement Guardian for Nagomi? Semi-blindly reading the raws, I always thought she's not a Guardian.
That contest picture.. I couldn't get who was it at first, because of different hair colour.
Don't get violent with (Hana)2 please..

That contest winner definitely bring a good art, he knows most people wants more of 'her'.

As someone who did artwork myself, I personally like it, but I still do think the lost breath ah*kao need a bit more tweaking. Perhaps just a personal standard.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, WHAT about the sailor girls? You can't just tease with that cover and then say nothing about them!
Also, that fanart is bad.

Aggregator gang
Wait, didn't he only get like a weeks supply worth of voice changing candy from the "Elf". Where the heck has he been getting new stock?

Users who are viewing this thread