Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 103 - The Man Is My Sword

"i swear to god, all these people who complain but doesn't know how hard it is to find good raw material and how time consuming it is to actually scanlate a manga." - @kurosaki96

Factually false and intellectually dishonest statement. I linked @mhaL7 to free, high quality raws already, which he refused to use in favor of lower quality images which look like he screenshotted, given the bars on the bottom of every page.
PLEASE do not post regarding scanlation or translating if you don't know anything on the subject.

I understand 'new' users don't know much about scanlating, or even manga in general probably, but intentionally using lower quality scans, whilst removing large amounts of actual text and translation, crosses the line from "good intentioned beginner" into genuine trolling.

@MajorAlexJackson first i would like to apologize because i commented this before knowing the fact you had linked mhal7 with high quality raw and i didn't knew the user removed a large amount of the actual text since i don't understand japanese. i should had gather more facts before commenting like that

Dex-chan lover
@MajorAlexJackson Are you assuming all new users are new to manga instead of simply not having been a member of this site before? Or just that one in particular?

(If it's the second, then my bad for misunderstanding.)

@SenateDude what if he started at Chapter 120? It will be quite a while before HT gets that far.

Dex-chan lover
@SenateDude I'm asking if it would be more acceptable if he had skipped chapters. Ya know, to make sure he was working on chapters HT hadn't spent any time on yet.

Group Leader
I just wanted to say that the next chapter 104 will most likely be uploaded later this weekend . So be on the lookout .

I’ve been busy but definitely have not forgotten about you guys .

Aggregator gang
The bicorn face when it hit Peko was the funniest thing I've seen in this manga in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
BUSINESS LIKE, LMAO. IIRC he did that once, he just put it in then stopped, it was enough. Tho the girl dint want to stop after...

Users who are viewing this thread