Parallel Paradise - Vol. 13 Ch. 121 - Days of Gaze

Dex-chan lover
Let me sing a song for later development

kanashimi no... mukou e to... tadoritsukeru nara...
boku wa mou... iranai yo... nukumori mo ashita mo...

@acid Because Bicorns don't let pure maidens (virgins) ride them. Just searched up official mythology just to be sure about the fact. So yeah, friend, whether consensual or not, got her cherry popped.

You know, If i had people fucking next to me from dusk till dawn and still going strong while i'm trying to sleep, i'd want to kill them too. At least invite me you inconsiderate assholes!

@SirBlankFace
Yah, but no reason to be fucking pissed about it. Especially when he's been fucking randos here and there. I'm convinced he's overdoing the sex with Lumi because of it.

@mhaL7
Remember when you sniped this series because the last group was going slow? Now someone criticizes you a little bit about the same thing and you think everyone should be thanking you for service. What a goober.

@acid well, you gotta remember that she essentially professed her love for him in a bide to stop him from jumping out of a window only for him to seemingly jump anyway (pulling her along with him). She then gets sent to the future, has to deal with god knows what and most likely finds out Yuta's been "jumping" out of windows to have crazy orgies with women he barely knows further in the future.

Yes she lost her memory, however there are still certain things that can trigger a response in you. Nishina might not even know why she's upset, she just knows what they're doing pisses her off extremely. That or she could be faking the memory loss, hoping that Yuta will chose her instead of the future women, but heeeey that's just a theory, a manga theory!

Users who are viewing this thread