Parallel Paradise - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Moaning

Dex-chan lover
i love the fact that he knew not only who it was but where she was by the smell of her crotch juice

I'm really concerned about the mark on lumi's neck. Does anyone know if the story explains that mark on her neck later on?

Double-page supporter
Kaneki -> cold hearted ghoul but wants to save everyone
Naofumi -> cold hearted and vengeful but still cares for other people not named Bitch & King's goons
This guy -> cold hearted ???

Double-page supporter
I've clowns calling him a chad a few chapters back. Chad my ass. This guy is a jerk.

MC is an asshole. God damn, where’s you empathy? She fell in love with you, then you used her feelings for you to fuck her easily, then say it wasn’t because you loved her. And you call her a pain? What a shitty dude, not even considering her feelings on the matter. What a way to make me hate a character in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that Youta is treading on the fine line between relationship ethics and existential safety with full knowledge when he says that he'll mate with other girls. He'd choose to stay with Lumi (and fck each other over and over like a happy loving couple, not like what he told her, but it's close)

Lumi is rightfully displeased, considering the warm fluffy sweetness of being an OTP, but chooses to hide the pain... maybe because she sees that such acts could save those she cares about. Yep, even at the visceral expense of her beloved sleeping with another girl (...goddammit this is NTR, I can't believe I didn't notice)

Man, stuff gets icky the wrong way when you actually care about them getting along at a fundamental level. This isn't just about fcking anime girls, staying incognito, and lifting a worldwide curse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread