Parallel Paradise - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Eat the Meat!

Dex-chan lover
ahh i see so whatever women eat thats what their pussy juice taste like

Fed-Kun's army
Mother Fucked-do not waste food you manage to procure in the wild, Asshole. Meat is meat, just be glad it isn't human.

Dex-chan lover
Raw meat. Ew.
Absolutely barbaric 😂

And this is not cultural. I dislike sashimi or sushi cause to mee raw food looks disgusting. But hey, to each their own. Japanese freeze the fish, which kills parasites and stuff.
I doubt these chicks freeze the meat. They're just begging to die even sooner.

Also, don't fuck her in the wild, my dude. It's dangerous out there. There's monsters and shit (literally).

Forgetting to eat your candy, pushing your disgust of that meat on her by taking away her kill, and forgetting your no-touch rule. Seriously. At times he seems capable and determined but others he's terrible.

Dex-chan lover
"Misaki's juices smell meatier than the others". Noted with thanks.

Her reaction is the strongest one as well, so far. For that, Misaki, I'm sorry. And itadakimasu. Lesgo

Dex-chan lover
Raw meat. Ew.
Absolutely barbaric 😂

And this is not cultural. I dislike sashimi or sushi cause to mee raw food looks disgusting. But hey, to each their own. Japanese freeze the fish, which kills parasites and stuff.
I doubt these chicks freeze the meat. They're just begging to die even sooner.

Also, don't fuck her in the wild, my dude. It's dangerous out there. There's monsters and shit (literally).
Barbecuing the meat will kill parasites and bacteria much more effectively than freezing. Some bacteria and parasites may not be able to stand the cold, but some do. But virtually everything dies if you apply enough heat.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is so fucking unlikeable. He's childish, spoiled, mean for no reason, calling the girls who have been helping him survive in an unknown world his sex slaves all of a sudden and now he's too fucking stupid to listen to the goddamn veteran survivalist who's guiding him around a completely alien wilderness. And he still hasn't realized he can just fucking wear gloves.

Users who are viewing this thread