Parallel Paradise - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - Nightmare or Reality (T)

Dex-chan lover
It's strange. Lynn Okamoto is a genius, having creating Elfen Lied. Even Brynhildr wasn't bad (though definitely a bit more tropey). But I'm starting to think he might have lost his mind. Or...

Maybe he's just bored. Or maybe I am, with all the constant.... "PLOT" splashed all over this manga. I'm starting to hear the "wrap it up" music being played in the background. Time to finish this one, sensei!

Dex-chan lover
It's strange. Lynn Okamoto is a genius, having creating Elfen Lied. Even Brynhildr wasn't bad (though definitely a bit more tropey). But I'm starting to think he might have lost his mind. Or...

Maybe he's just bored. Or maybe I am, with all the constant.... "PLOT" splashed all over this manga. I'm starting to hear the "wrap it up" music being played in the background. Time to finish this one, sensei!
Yeah it was sooo good in the start. For me it was pretty good till Leigh Mary was introduced. (Personally I don't want it to wrap it up quickly but I want that old mystery and enjoyment back, where I used to wait for new chapters for days, Now I just reading it to finish the story)

Users who are viewing this thread