Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 258 - Dystopia

Double-page supporter
Really glad you took over again and I won't have to read bad AI translations anymore 👍🏻

Also Okamoto tweeted a while ago that this is the last village he was hinting at at the beginning when Lumi showed Youta the map.

Yup you're right.

Feels like bad optics for the MC. Apparently, he has to time it right to kill the empress and he is on his last life. One bad fight against the new witch and he's going to miss his window.

Dex-chan lover
well its a weekly series, the pressure to draw 18pgs every week :aquadrink:
I can relate as a comic artist. It can be hard to track small details, especially for minor characters since they're minor.
Minor or not, missing out on a detail is incredibly annoying if a page, or heck, a whole chapter is already published.

Dex-chan lover
"After I get rid of the reason I need to have sex with you, I'll come back and have sex with you." What?

Double-page supporter
Anyone noticed how much the character design changed since the beginning? Seems the author completely change it during the serie, or maybe is really someone else like an assistant. :LOL:
Prefer the old one, was much better, detailed and "round".View attachment 1988
That’s a natural thing that hell
When you look at how the MC behaves, he's totally turned into a scumbag hasn't he? Gotten completely used to fucking whoever, whenever. And even so, he's not that committed to his original goal anymore; even pondered about running away.
This is why Nishina that’s supposedly still in love with him is so pissed at him. Some people are hoping that she is an agent of the Jealous God and Youta gets NTR’ed

Dex-chan lover
This is why Nishina that’s supposedly still in love with him is so pissed at him. Some people are hoping that she is an agent of the Jealous God and Youta gets NTR’ed
Not hoping just believing there's significant enough evidence to just not trust her whether it is her own desires or in service of Kanejo's

Yup you're right.

Feels like bad optics for the MC. Apparently, he has to time it right to kill the empress and he is on his last life. One bad fight against the new witch and he's going to miss his window.
To think he could have ended everything by killing Lilia at Sandorio boom she can't go back to cause him to time warp causing a paradox.
I love the comments here... example:

Others ecchi mangas: wtf no seggs? Don't show anything? Stop with the plot we want seggs WTF?! :mad:

Parallel Paradise: seggs again? WTF?! Where is the plot? I WANT PLOT NOT SEGGS! :mad:

:lol:
I no longer want to be horny, I just want resolution as unsatisfying as it's going to be.

Bros hating on the fact that the only manga to have sex in it gets more sex.
Have you people been brainwashed by blue ball manga for too long?

Fed-Kun's army
That’s a natural thing that hell

Donno how that's gonna land. The indication that Nishina was raped by the Kanejo are pretty much confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
Youta when it is time to save some horny strangers:

x0liib.jpg

At least the MC was originally planning to go head straight to the empress instead of just doing the side mission first.

Amputee sex?

Imagine they won't return to the castle to face the empress again until chapter 300. :eek:
Everyone has a kink. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread