Parallel Paradise - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - From the Depths of a Dark Cave (T)

Dex-chan lover
Why don't the people of this world know at least basic arithmetic? It's not that hard to teach, and it's an essential skill for pretty much everything.

Dex-chan lover
Le plottwist.
How is she arousing women?

@Phelix Better than most for sure, but it annoys me how incosistent the details are, and how bad the worldbuilding is done.

Like some said down there. We learn basic arithmetic at age 5-6. We don't know WHEN kids are sent out of the castle, but probably not as babies (since that extra chapter mentions them having fuzzy memories, and eating cake). Let's say 10 cause why not. Even if this world has "more important things to do", basic arithmetics are BASIC. Fuck, just having to divide number of apples for number of eaters. 3 millenia and none made a numeral system? Forget alphabet. Numbers?

Or the fact that Hanahana is the only one who can measure the tide, and yet knows about the huge tidal recess, first in 20 years. Despite her being less than 20 and them them having no written records.

Or a couple chapters ago. Youta saying how Tia would make a good wife, and Tia going about how it's impossible cause there are no men. This one may be TL fuck up, cause it depends on how you phrase it, but her answer isn't "I'm not into women". It's "marriage IS IMPOSSIBLE". But lesbians are a thing, so...

Anyway, yeah. Better than most for sure, especially for this type of Smut. Which is why it bothers me so much that it isn't even better with a few easy to solve things.

Dex-chan lover
Edward Scissorhands after learning about Kai Dickhands be like:

Finally! A worthy opponent!
Our battle will be legendary!

Gotta love the villain monolgue in a middle of a dark cave.
"Aha, I would never do that, even if i did promise MUahahaaha, but she will never know. Time for me, dickhand, to go to bed!"

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how that cougar got her collar.
...Wait, she looks pretty grown up. And she's pretty familiar with the God of Jealousy too.

Does the collar extend a girl's life...? Idk yet lesgo

Users who are viewing this thread