Parallel Paradise - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - La Mer Noire (T)

Dex-chan lover
Why there is second chapter 46, whats the difference?

Dex-chan lover
Lol. For those interested but lazy to Google,

Genesis 1 (NIV):
27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

@Hejti: Didn't check. But usually, tankoubon version has extra/changed things.
Also,
Hina
best girl.
Congrats to Rui either way.
😁

Edit: Added 1 more spoiler tag, as the following conversation are revealing.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenix_eD im sorry for
Hina
, last chapter made me even more sad for her. Domestic Girlfriend made me read mangas, i started with the anime and first episode was so interesting that i instantly went for the manga, i have like 40-50 different mangas finished from that point and i didnt read any before.
Im happy for
Rui
usually the girl i root for get Nisekoi-ed (man i was rooting for
Onodera
there).

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti: I was afraid you might take offence of my (maybe) passive aggressiveness there. I just realized I sound like it.. To clarify, it's just teasing as I saw your profile picture there, no aggressiveness intended. 😅
Must be very happy for the girl you rooted for to win this time. I just very recently started reading waifu war kinds of manga, but already lose both stocks that I started with (DnK & 5toubun). lol
Never mind, the time will come to me one day. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenix_eD im also reading 5toubun, i liked Ichika at some point but then i didn't rly had any favourite one. I was browsing Domestic Girlfriend reddit a lot at some point so waifu wars and provocations was sth normal then :D i stoped visiting it at some point.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti: Ah. Guess we almost became comrades on 5toubun end then. Haha.
I think we're flooding here with discussion of unrelated manga now. It's my fault on starting it, so I think I'll stop here.
Hope you have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread