Parallel Paradise - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Scream/Dream (T)

@Qwertzer goddamit that's just it!! LoL!

@Tonikill1 "Horny boy couldn't take not being able to scroll down and masturbate at the same time and jumps from the 5th floor of the hospital and dies. Suicides are rampant!"

Man... So nobody see's that shit, but he really felt, so... if he jumps now it will probably kill him... again. Modern Medicine can help a bunch but this is kinda extreme.
Also... YOU JUST PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T JUMP SHITHEAD, it was obvious "promising not to jump" was something to be invoked when he tried to go back, but it only endured for a few pages before paying off... and the caring real world girl for sure would "feel the heat", just no the same way, so he is throwing his chances away the bastard.

Double-page supporter
@Josefumi_Maruta He's like "No I'd rather be in a world full of women ready to spread their legs for me than having to take effort and build up a relationship which only ends with 1 pussy

@Tonikill1 Dude's measuring it in weight and numbers I reckon. And the final numbers are clear; fantasy: around 20 to 50 for being alive - real world: 1 or 2 (if by widowing or having an affair) for hard work and healthy realtionship.
But I can't say that even if the world of fantasy didn't give him massive cockwad powers and all that, at first glance it seems more peaceful, tranquil, pretty and good to live in (opposed to a dying planet full of shit, with terrible jobs and dark futures ahead); of course, if you ignore the medieval tech, monsters, and et cetera.

Feels bad for her because she loves him but he's got other bitches who would go to the extreme to get fucked by him in another world xd

Imagine saving someone even after they lost a arm and a leg and serving them for a month just to jump out of a window right after they wake up

Users who are viewing this thread