Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 249 - Deathbed Dream, Invigorating Morning

Dex-chan lover
MOON SIZED AI?

Not necessarily, its a orbital platform and likely in a much closer orbit that the Moon itself so appears "bigger" as I dont think I would need to explain why.

It also appears to be larger that the Moon itself, its another indication its closer, not bigger.

Also I dont mind that since if this is Earth in the distant future of the year 1992 (I wonder how many will get this reference) then where the second moon come from? The Moon is somewhat rather unique being its about 27% of the size of the body it orbits (Earth) and satellites arent usually that large compared, Ganyade is the largest moon on the Sol system but Jupiter dwarf Earth by sheer size.

There are a lot of unexplained things in this world as it mostly just gone about the Quest to Defeat the Demon King, will they be answered? probably not as I suspect at first this was done as a Isekai before he decided to make the twist being set in Future Earth but at least he is going to go about things that is fine, the 2nd moon was very much turned into a red herring nut its worth explaining since as we know its future Earth were the hell did it even come from.

Dex-chan lover
  • Wait, was she gonna die? I don't recall the reason... Okay nevermind, after rereading ch 247 she planned to off herself for the crime of raping him
  • Fun fact, the opposite of "phallic" is "yonic", and if the moon looks like a vagene, there's only one thing left to do for Youta... 🤣

Dex-chan lover
.... okay I've been in this for the long haul but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket this is starting to possibly make some sense.

Okay that's a lie, a goddamned MOON SIZED AI?

First off, im going to need you to explain yourself on letting nanomachines or whatever the FUCK is going on here run amok for so long destroying so many lives. No, seriously Miss Im-The-AI-Singularity-Moon.

Next off you need to explain when the time travel or whatever the fuck Terminator "I was sent to the past to find John Connor" shit you got going on comes into play, and why you didn't I dunno... use your nanotechnology to develop a better way to bring our boy back and forth, rather than nearly kill him each time.

...anyway thanks for the chapter!
I'm still waiting on the reason why he keeps coming back "healthy" in the future/isekai world whenever he tries to off himself in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... Post-Singularity Collapse. Better cover your 'nads, it's about to get non-Newtonian up in here!

Dex-chan lover
So now we know that those without marks are actually pregnant. And I recall there were a few...

Dex-chan lover
It was still getting abused by chadderman Netoreman called Kenejou until the other girl put a sword in him.

Thinking about it, maybe this AI is trying to restart humanity and initially chose kanejou but he became an even bigger asshole so he lost its support.

Thats where the lower class male Youta was chosen.

Still waiting for Youta's mother to appear.
Anyway, what was the most recent development in the "real" world? Didn't they pull the life support?

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn't expecting any of that, quite the investing development.

Thanks everyone at Rigonda for the translation

Double-page supporter
This feels like a TYPE-MOON thing. When are the Servants appearing? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread