Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 249 - Deathbed Dream, Invigorating Morning

Aggregator gang
alens.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay so we're going full Dr. Stone now. I'm off to read something a bit less insane something like Franken Fran

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.webp

Please Lynn... Just wrap this up already. I never thought I'd be asking for a manga to end (save for Freezing, but that's a different scenario) but good Lord. So many things have yet to be revealed and bro just keeps adding even more plotlines. I've been reading this series since its debut and want closure 😫

Dex-chan lover
Plot is stiffening quite a bit. Unlike people here, I don't want this to end quickly. I hope it'll be progressively fun like it was like in the beginning and we get an 'Avengers Assemble' moment with all the previous girls.
"On your left"

Dex-chan lover
Not necessarily, its a orbital platform and likely in a much closer orbit that the Moon itself so appears "bigger" as I dont think I would need to explain why.

It also appears to be larger that the Moon itself, its another indication its closer, not bigger.

Also I dont mind that since if this is Earth in the distant future of the year 1992 (I wonder how many will get this reference) then where the second moon come from? The Moon is somewhat rather unique being its about 27% of the size of the body it orbits (Earth) and satellites arent usually that large compared, Ganyade is the largest moon on the Sol system but Jupiter dwarf Earth by sheer size.

There are a lot of unexplained things in this world as it mostly just gone about the Quest to Defeat the Demon King, will they be answered? probably not as I suspect at first this was done as a Isekai before he decided to make the twist being set in Future Earth but at least he is going to go about things that is fine, the 2nd moon was very much turned into a red herring nut its worth explaining since as we know its future Earth were the hell did it even come from.

Yeah I get that, but any orbital platform able to be seen with the naked eye as shown here is GODDAMN MASSIVE. (To say nothing about the required station keeping needed to keep itself in a stable orbit this close in to Earth.)

Normally for an average human with 20/20 to see something in orbit, it has to be something like ~120m in all aspects... and that's the bare minimum. That's for someone to look up on a clear day and say "Huh. That's a weird looking barely visible spot."

If we are taking into consideration this thing has visual features that can be easily resolved visually from the ground, and assuming it's in LEO like the ISS (somehow)... This thing is tens if not hundreds of miles in all aspects. At this kinda scale we are talking about a structure the size of Phobos or Deimos at its SMALLEST... Given the visual clarity indicated, it's likely larger than either of those... and they are moons of Mars.

(As a note of perspective on this, if the ISS had a banner that was visible from the ground, the letters would be several miles tall for visibility in all conditions by naked eye.)

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artif... relations, this,or greater in all dimensions.

As such... I'll continue to call it an AI Moon personally, regardless of just what it might be.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I get that, but any orbital platform able to be seen with the naked eye as shown here is GODDAMN MASSIVE. (To say nothing about the required station keeping needed to keep itself in a stable orbit this close in to Earth.)

I am pretty sure its going to be big, like Executor sized big or even larger meaning will be bigger that Deimos (6.2 km), the moon is 1740km and to compare things the tallest building is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai at 828 meters, something 10 times taller would be already longer that the Mars moons.

Likely wont reach the size of the Death Star (thats 160km, the first one that is) but by the looks of it, its a fully automated orbital station so it should be pretty large considering its likely have several reactors to provide power.

But considering the AI just casually took over someone body does raise several questions, one is this can be very well be entirely a simulation with Yuuta and others being frozen (it would explain a lot actually, after all that would make the whole time travel theoretical possible) so in that case its just a projection on the virtual world as the AI, not the AI actual housing, we might be once again being bamboozled by thinking thats the actual world.

Dex-chan lover
.... okay I've been in this for the long haul but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket this is starting to possibly make some sense.

Okay that's a lie, a goddamned MOON SIZED AI?

First off, im going to need you to explain yourself on letting nanomachines or whatever the FUCK is going on here run amok for so long destroying so many lives. No, seriously Miss Im-The-AI-Singularity-Moon.

Next off you need to explain when the time travel or whatever the fuck Terminator "I was sent to the past to find John Connor" shit you got going on comes into play, and why you didn't I dunno... use your nanotechnology to develop a better way to bring our boy back and forth, rather than nearly kill him each time.

...anyway thanks for the chapter!
NANOMACHINES SON

Dex-chan lover
Man. It'd been so long since we've seen an attractive girl in this series. Ever since we left her in that first town. I'm so glad she's finally back!

Double-page supporter
Plot Twist: Turns out all these mating scenes are actually very practical & nuanced training scenes to make the MC a god of sex. My boy Youta bout to save the world by fucking the moon til it loves humanity again.

Ah yes, instead of Naruto's eye of the moon plan this is Lynn Okamoto's magnum opus with the vulva of the moon plan.

I guess we have to sit through another 50 chapters of them fucking and hentai level dialogue before we learn anything new tho.

Dex-chan lover
NANOMACHINES SON

I am pretty sure its going to be big, like Executor sized big or even larger meaning will be bigger that Deimos (6.2 km), the moon is 1740km and to compare things the tallest building is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai at 828 meters, something 10 times taller would be already longer that the Mars moons.

Likely wont reach the size of the Death Star (thats 160km, the first one that is) but by the looks of it, its a fully automated orbital station so it should be pretty large considering its likely have several reactors to provide power.

I mean given this thing has very clear and visible features from the ground, they have to be MASSIVE no matter how you slice it, which sets the limit on how small it could be honestly.
We could be easily looking at something approaching the Death Star I or Death Star Prototype in size without even blinking. Crazy AI Lady indicates they are "Ancient ruins floating in satellite orbit"... So we know they are some form of orbital platform.
The crazy space moon vagina full of eyes (And possible orbital weapon) is clearly visible and easy to discern, meaning those features are already have to be many miles in all aspects to be seen this clearly.

So that brings us back to the point at hand: This thing is fucking MASSIVE.

Supporter
Well, technically Youta was probably enjoying that. Daily life of a sex toy.

Nice that the girl did not die.
The self-facial was probably more than he was into, but he was definitely way more concerned about Hime offing herself than the whole non-consentuality of the thing. Eleven times in one night covers for a whole lotta bad stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread