Parallel Paradise - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Sea of Chance Meetings

Dex-chan lover
And thus, Best Girl and Best Girl #2 are left behind. Come on man, really? -.-'
Way too intense a goodbye for such a shallow development of characters. "We'll wait for you forever". I get it, he's the only man in the world. It's normal that they feel like that. But we, readers, or at least I, feel totally empty. He met them, they chatted a bit, he sexed them, he left them behind.
Feels like one of those "a sailor has a lover in each port" stories...

Also, of course they raised the flag for the one monster they can't defeat.

Double-page supporter
You know what bothers me most? The fact that Youta might not make it back in time for Lilia and Hanahana, since they don't have a collar yet

@Tonikill1 😥
But I gotta say to the gals at the beach, Don't fucking trust this man's promises, Ever

Also, I know it is such a specific fucking thing, and it can be more attributed to the drawing than any writing or worldbuilding, and that is mostly the hegemony so there is no ounce of question about it.... but, isn't it odd that in a world full of girls, where they supposedly are "carefree" or "expositive" cuz they don't feel "gazed" or whatever, every single one of them is waxed clean of pube hair (especially, at least)? I suppose this was more apparent in the last chapter with the girls in line, same as in the first town. But heh, who am I to say what the author should or not draw.

Tentacle monster in a hentai manga with a plot?
images

Double-page supporter
This encounter could have all been avoided, if only he didn't rush out of that village before breeding with every woman. Their numbers weren't so great that this couldn't be accomplished.

Leaving without doing so, its like leaving a side quest unfinished and continuing on the main quest. That's just now how things are done.

Users who are viewing this thread