Parallel Paradise - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Refrain

at first i was like "wait who the fucks lillia again" but then i realised its a chick from the first town he went to......you know its unexpected when you cant even remember who the fucker is. either way that means she was only acting like she didn't know him? or maybe every time he dies and returns its a new person sent to retrieve him? inb4 lillia is actually deeply jealous god in disguise....i'm usually only here for the tits but now shits going down.

@chenando1 That is my hope as it would be far more interesting. Or at least have her be some god's emissary or something. Otherwise she seems much too much like herself under that mask. Those clothes and behavior are wildly different from what we've seen from her before, but underneath she's exactly the same? No, if she were secretly living a double life or it is in the future of her personal timeline she should look a lot different.

MD@Home
@Seidon

He hasn't actually killed himself yet (it seems).

The first time, he was killed by the masked person who I'm not convinced is Lilia yet. Then he was killed by Kai/Cetus. The third death was by Lilia(?) again.
His most recent death was by drowning. You can probably classify that one as manslaughter by Noa. Now it looks like masked Lilia(?) will kill him again soon for death number five.

I doubt he can even hobble around anymore, so I don't think he'll be able to kill himself this time even if he wanted to.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

I believe Japan has a social healthcare system, such as the ones you see in Canada and most of Europe.

they should just rename this "Delusions cripple". He's got like 2 more chances until he is only a stub lol

Dex-chan lover
Ive been sitting on this twist all week, its fun to finally see people catch up.

Double-page supporter
Welp, this proves that there is something more (along with most-likely unpleasant implications) about the collar mark and the girls that doesn't get them even after Youta dicked them.

Also, the twist aside, let's talk about the fact that the ones who found dead Youta sounds like they're kinda expecting him.

Aggregator gang
Goddamn, I wasn't expecting that. I thought for sure that the rag doll was his dad since he kept talking about how his dad forced him to learn kendo and keep in shape. Should have known Okamoto wouldn't keep it that straight forward.

Dex-chan lover
7rm6KEm.gif

Aggregator gang
there's such a disconnect between the actual happenings in this manga, with all the tragedy and gruesome injuries\deaths and the title page of each chapter
that's definitely purposeful, but super jarring nontheless

Users who are viewing this thread