Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Glace Vanille

Power Uploader
About psyho girl just wait to chapter 64

OidWWLI.jpg

SyPBHpE.jpg

Group Leader
@boag I doubt this'd get axed like you said, its one of the more popular ones... And we know why...

I like the rapid succession, I think there's gonna be a rabbit hole from now on hence why the pace change. We'll see, I want this to be engaging since it has been for the past 60 chapters.

Group Leader
Author going to wrap this up "soon"? Seems like the end is near what with all this sudden information we are hit with. He can't die again or it's game over. He's in the city with the god who placed the curse, and now his companions have hooked up with a group who also want to kill said god and seem to just be casually strolling to the city. Other then a long drawn out escape for the mc and final fight, I can't see this going too much more unless the god is the one that escapes and then we get endless chapters of searching.

Fed-Kun's army
@rongmario it's too predictable, it's what many were saying ever since the God was mentioned at the start and to be quite honest will be quite disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
You have gotta be shitting me, this moral awakening is retarded asf, you were knocked unconscious and woke up to an orgy of gravure models! Quit your bitching!!

Group Leader
@RUD3DUD3 Hopefully it ain't that, the chance of that happening is getting slimmer from that fall she took with him. Its probable that she will have a large part in something though.

Fed-Kun's army
Eey seems like we might be reaching the last arc, unless Lynn turns everything we've seen into a super long prequel and after this arc we get to the real plot.
This series still has so many unanswered questions after all
1) what are the Khal ? (2) why do the dissolved girls particles return to the castle ? (3) who's at the castle ? (4) who is the lady youta saw when he first go Isekai'd ? (5) Do girls without the neck mark still die at 20 ?

and that's just to mention a few

No @TheLastKing360 we are reaching the Mid-Arc. The deeply jealous God, or whoever is in charge of this city, is the mid-boss. The Heroes still have to storm the castle and discover the secret of female-only births.

I wanted to say... in conjunction with the last chapter we know Sendorio is a death trap, outsiders can't go in, mostly are killed and they are pretty much an insular guns-blazing people who will make your life shit.
That is One Less Fucking Point to those mermaids pieces of shit. Goddamit, they are terrible at repaying debts of gratitttude. We saved your damn life and reunited you with your daughter after 3 millennia and you just give us the name of a city saying "eh, that might have somethin" and goes away. Not mentioning the location, dangers and specifics. Mermaids are such bullshit people

Users who are viewing this thread