Parallel Paradise - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Unidentifiable Showtime

Double-page supporter
The plan failed at the part where you allow the witch past the barrier. "oh we can let her in and trap her" was just a bad idea from the start when they were inside of the "castle" and could taunt her safely from inside.
gxXlb2G.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is basically like getting a secret out of an addict. Give them a taste of the good stuff then withhold a proper dose (in this case a nice dicking) until they reveal the secret. Galia isn't stupid, this was actually a pretty clever bit of torture.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, let's clear something up, pride and self-esteem are not the same things as shame, you can be completely shameless and love yourself.

Aggregator gang
My bet is mysterious ancient language= Japanese, English or computer language (programing) which by the way MC will excell in, meaning he can activate and deactivate the spell at any time.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I like Galia now. Too bad she killed a cutie though. She shouldnt do that, what a waste.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall it would make sense for magic to be similar to programming though more complex as it generally bends the fabric of reality. Magic makes me think of that entropy and probability thing about the universe. "Releasing a condensed box of air into a vaccuumed out room means that eventually the air will return to that condensed state in the box. Makes no sense to ~95% of the world, but it is still an important rule in reality

Fed-Kun's army
fucking in the moment of tension is a plot progression for this manga and here people were wondering when will the next fucking session arrive, well folks here it is in the middle.

@Jachinz Yeah I agree. Steal her self-esteem? What? Since when as their self-esteem ever been brought up in this story? Like what? Steal it? What the fuck how does that work? What is this translation? Why does she want it, what does she do with it? Why did she agree to take her clothes off? What the fuck is going on right here?

Users who are viewing this thread