Parallel Paradise - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Parallel Paradox

Group Leader
Page 16 and 17 have untranslated text bubbles. I'm sure they aren't that important, but I wanted to point them out.

Double-page supporter
Ahegao? I don't remember any of the other guardians showing such an expression, when they mated with the MC.

@Kiming4: No, it isn't weird. Some people don't get the urge to masturbate at all. And some other people don't care much for sex and just look at each other while masturbating or masturbate while their partner hugs them or some other kind of skinship. As long as desires/urges are satisfied/satiated and both are happy, why bother?

Group Leader
I don’t understand the time He didn’t die but he did die can someone explain it to me

Dex-chan lover
@SilverWold You mean the times he died and came back to his own world(/timeline)?

He did die, he just resurrects when he goes back.

Fed-Kun's army
Touch girl and make her horny.
Have sex.
Rinse.
Repeat.

Can we PLEASE get to an explanation of how he’s apparently in the future, and why the girl from his time is the “deeply jealous god.” (Of course, if you liked someone, and he was constantly screwing other girls, you’d probably curse them all to die at 20 too.)

Dex-chan lover
[I'm not at my computer right now but I have an idea for a Photoshop]
Can't wait to see the next chapter of the Adventures of Pimp Jesus

Contributor
@givemersspls
karu?" cause the same efect Youta cause in the girls, because they are the "human males"
Karu definitely not the "human males of this world", just cuz they ejaculation kill girls in same they as "moon break", but without "moon break" - it's showed in early chapters, in case you forgot.

@Umetsu
No. Karu inject poison and girls die normally. In chapter 14 guardians burned the body of a girl who was attacked by Karu.
On the other hand few Karu dissipated after critical hits one chapter before. And that somewhat resembles a moonbreaking.

Dex-chan lover
@SilverWold he got in coma on his world and went to another world. When he died in this other world (that girl that turned into a monster killed him) his conscience went back to his own world, where he was hospitalized. He then got in coma again and revived on the other world. When he died again on the other world (after the ship was attacked and he drowned) once more he woke up on his own world and then he was thrown out AGAIN and revived another time on the other world.

Right now his real world body probably is in a very bad shape and he might not survive if shes thrown out again, which means that next time he dies on the other world and goes back to his world, if hes thrown again it might be his last 'life' and if he dies on the other world he wont have a living body to come back to.

Users who are viewing this thread