Paranoid Love

Wait a min... Since they're step-brother and sister, that would be incest right? Because they have the same dad.

Group Leader
@Lost_Child they don't have the same dad. Mang Mang's father died and her mother remarried to Lin You's father.
tldr; Mang Mang and Lin You have different parents. Cong Cong is Mang Mang and Lin You's half-brother.

@Lily-Seo
Still, it's not incest and these types of things happen in mangas all the time. Still, I ship them anyways. I relate to Mang Mang so much tho lol. Lin You is actually a good match for her since he helps her so much but the only problem is that she only sees him as a lil brother poor him:(
and yes, i agree the summary is crap i srsly thought this was the type of manga where the ml is a cold, cruel person who's gonna r*pe the fl or something. I only decided to look because the art was pretty on the cover and I'm so glad I did. This is so soft uwu

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis is so misleading... what "devil" side? He's helping her get over her social anxiety! Thankfully, others pointed this out, otherwise I wouldn't have read this.

that is the most frustrating cliffhanger that i have ever encountered these days. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh what is zhen ji doing there, bro or cousin or bro friend?

The synopsis is totally wrong lmao.
The guy's a fucking cinnamon roll from the moment he meets her.
What devil side? Watadafak?

Users who are viewing this thread