Parasite in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Power Uploader
XWyiUfB.png

eng_pl_Pedobear-Too-Old-58_5.jpg

So I guess the twist is that she is interested in parasites because she got one in her brain that is killing her
And so far this seems like a story more on the depressing side so either she dies at the end or they both die like this d.paradoxum thingy

Dex-chan lover
She's actually older than what I was thinking. I thought she was only in middle school from how small she looks.

Ironic that he got screwed over by his own virus. But why did he even activate it again at this point in time?

@Jinkyns Not really that much of a twist considering the title and all the talk about parasites earlier on.

Lonely older guys and imprinting a lifetime's worth of repressed emotions on younger women, name a more iconic duo.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I remember reading the light novel for this

It was niceeee

If I remember the ending correctly
it was like a sad but hopeful open ending. Like theyll be together but there will always be a chance that they (or just her?) might commit suicide

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, it feels like we're just getting to a conclusion but there's still so much to go, i hope it's not all suffering

Dex-chan lover
That women got the same little black outlines on her eyes, is she the mother of Hijiri Sanagi? (Page 9)

Users who are viewing this thread