Parasite in Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Final Chapter

god damn author, why did the story end like this.sometimes I get annoyed with the open ending..

ngl.this ending looks like 8/10 she really is going to $uicide

but well this is an open ending the author leaves the end of this story to the reader

I copy this from the novel
If you're curious what meaning after they hug

Sanagi kept crying in his arms. For all that came before, and all that would follow.

Eventually, Sanagi stopped crying and fell asleep in Kousaka's arms.

It was an incredibly deep sleep.

It was the first time in her life she'd had such a peaceful sleep.

In her dream, she was a swan. A swan swimming lonesomely in a lake glittering in the sun during the spring. Her wing was injured, so she'd been left behind by the others. What am I going to do now? The swan couldn't bear the unease. She felt bitter toward the others who had left her behind, and at the same time thought nostalgically of them. And she cursed her lack of caution that caused her precious wings to be injured

But as she swam in the lake upon which cherry petals fell, things gradually stopped mattering. Well, in the end, at least I'm able to have this beautiful sight all to myself, thought the swan.

___
I search google about swan
In Japan, white swans are symbols of beauty, grace and love and often feature in the wedding processions of the aristocracy. The swan is also a symbol of prosperity and joy.

Dex-chan lover
nice ending, i was worried one or both of them would end up dead. why didn't kousaka decide to stick with the treatment though? did he think the possibility of him committing suicide was too high or not worth the risk? now that he has sanagi with him, and she presumably doesn't want to die anymore, she could help him from succumbing to his depressing thoughts.

Just finished reading the novel and came to read the manga, I really hope she is ok and just sleeping normally. PLEASE.

Users who are viewing this thread