Parasite in Love

Contributor
@dokard the series is finished in Japan. The lack of chapters is just from a lack of interested translators/scanlation groups. The only groups working on it have other projects they are prioritizing or just don't have access to raws or something.

Dex-chan lover
Manga's looking good so far, missing in a few details (e.g. the disinfectant smell -- this isn't spoilery or anything) but obviously the LN is going to be far more detailed, with there being only 14 chapters. We'll see.

One thing that I'm hoping from this manga is an alternate ending. Specifically, I really hope that the manga
has Hijiri asking Kousaka for his resistant worms and live as parasites in love afterwards. I'd hate to see her die.

Group Leader
why are people carving up the chapter for no reason? What the fuck is wrong with you? over a year and five "releases" later there's not even a single chapter done because moron translators arbitrarily decided to drip feed it 8 pages at a time, absolutely idiotic.

The cover for vol 3 makes it look like she has wings, is that intentional?

Dex-chan lover
@JaneJeon
I refuse to believe, no matter what you tell me, that hijiri dies in the LN ending. No. It's open to some interpretation, and I REFUSE.

I can't help but think of the Die Antwoord cd where one part between songs is some rich snob crying "there's a RAT in my ass".

@Pallington
i don't really think that she is necessarily die, I think the swan dream symbolize that while she did suffer when the parasite died, she is finally able to accept life without the parasite "But as she swam in the lake upon which cherry petals fell, things gradually stopped mattering. Well, in the end, at least I'm able to have this beautiful sight all to myself, thought the swan." and idk about japan but swan also symbolize stability. but again, it was just a dream and we all know what was in Sanagi head before that dream

Double-page supporter
....ergh, you know what. as someone who read the novel and fans of Sugaru Miaki (fapoo) ; i think this manga adaptation is pretty bad.

unlike the novel the manga doesn't have a beautiful nuance, the MC and heroine interaction looks so mundane, and most character looks like a random passerby who doesn't gives much impression to the reader.

they didn't even explain why would the MC making that silent night virus, in the novel prologue its explained that the MC has feeling of contempt towards humanity and want them to felt the loneliness he had at the most festive day.

i haven't read far while i'm writing this, but i think i'll keep going and hopes thing are actually getting better onwards.

Users who are viewing this thread