Parasite in Love

Looking up symptoms, I am paranoid and definitely think I have parasites.
Atleast it helped me stop biting nails...

For those who haven't already i'm recommending you to read the LN, the story is really nice

@calmbreez
both of MC and FMC try to get parasites erased, cured. Takes months where they can't see each other. MC takes a job programming, FMC is interned at her grandpa's hospital reading old german's philosophic books. MC even gets some flirt with a real woman from his job. One day the guy FMC (izumi? idk forgot names) comes see MC asking if FMC got in touch with him. FMC had tried suicide by alcool+somniferes and escaped her hospital for days.
We lear the "truth" about the D. paradoxium which is they are parasites attaching to suicidal people. There was a case before 2MC where people had the parasite and tried to cure it right? They both suicided --> theory that parasites are leeching off the negative emotions, and protecting hosts from said emotions. Removing parasites makes negative emotions come back and hosts are overhelmed and try suiciding.

Izubro tells all that to MC and tells him to stop his treatment, keep his parasites; living a NEET life is better than suiciding, even if he has no attachs anymore (we learn his moma suicided in his childhood), maybe MC shhould take a dog to get a reason to stay alive?

Well izubro leaves and lets mc think about all of this. He takes a nap and wakes up with... Bingo FMC naping next to him!
They talk, FMC tried suicide bc her parasites were cured, she still loves MC and MC still loves her. FMC lies to MC about curing parasites. It's basically the end, no further explanation about there situation after that, but we are left we are left with heavy impression that FMC was saying her final good byes to MC and planned to finally achieve something in life by suiciding (jk).

That's the end i guess, may be long and full of word mistakes, sorry if there are too much i'm not native.

Double-page supporter
@Bl3 yeah, of course, absolutely. Those are stomach cramp medicine. I dont read Japanese but I'm sure its just stomach cramps. Yeah.

• Wow
Reactions: Bl3
Some pretentious nonsense. Don't read if you into carefully Crafted plots, all this have some magical scifi nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
I normally like this author' works but this one is pretty bad. Developments go from rushed to incredibly played down and some background events that are pretty important to establishing character just don't happen in this version.

Maybe I would have liked it more without prior knowledge of the novel, but I doubt it. Reading this one just felt bad.

Users who are viewing this thread