Parasyte Reversi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Parasitic Tree

Group Leader
I could have sworn the Mayor candidate was a parasite in the anime, which is why Shinichi could pick him out when he was holding a rally

Power Uploader
Image:
unknown.png

I love how disorganised their seating is. And if you think from their perspective, it makes so much sense.
Humans have to face their chairs forwards because their eyes are on the front. But these guys can just grow eyeballs anywhere.
It's also a really good reflection on how they naturally don't work together despite being the same species.
gg, Ohta Moare, for conveying that all in the single, bubble-less panel.

Power Uploader
@NotTriton
Can you re-check this?
OUXtFjA.png

I think he's talking about how many manifestations he has. (The razor things.) I can't remember what they called it in the anime, but Migi talked about it when Reiko Tamura first revealed her razors:
31ba69c1e1f4ad581aaa5f99d6f885b04f17cf07_hq.gif

Migi, at the time, was surprised that she could transform two parts. (Like what Gotou has in that scene this chapter.)

@Dead-chan the disorganized meetings were in the original! The layout of said room is very similar to another scene in the first manga, down to the placement of the map, and I believe even the anime had a glimpse of another disorganized meeting after Shinichi killed one of them in a restaurant.

Your other image isn't showing, but if you mean the 2+ patterns thing I based it off the phrasing of the official translation of the manga (and both are quite literally just "patterns" in the original Japanese). I assume it means more than two attack/behavioral patterns (left of head, right of head, body control).

@voldarenvalentine near the end of the anime Hirokawa
dies and is revealed as a human since his head didn't deform on death. Gotou, the five-in-one, was standing next to him at the rally and was still giving off extra Parasite signals like his partner Miki did later, which both Shinichi and Migi assumed belong to Hirokawa.

Power Uploader
@Kiseichew
Never noticed the disorganised meetings when I watched the anime (and skimmed the manga), but it really does make for a nice touch.
The gif I had as the second image is just Tamura during that scene I mentioned. It's working fine on my screen so it might be an MDex issue. But if you were talking about my spoilered image, yeah that was the panel with "More than two patterns..." Might not be showing for you because I used a discord link instead of dumping it into imgur first. (Edited.)
And on that note, it's nice to know you did research that part. I really couldn't recall "patterns" being used as the term for those traits by the parasites.

Thanks for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread