Parasyte Reversi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Summer Love, Awakening

F*cked up chapter.

She didn't even realized she was mutilated and died on the spot.
Didn't even do anything wrong, was totally innocent.

The MC isn't even close to the glasses girl. Can someone tell me what is the point of killing her?

pure reader gut punch unless it spurs the other girl into investigating the mince meat murders or some shit

somehow the killing kinda lucklaster but then again this is a story of man faced predator vs human so this kind of thing can happen. i don't care about ghost, disaster or such but serial killer really scared the shit out of me and you can't identify the like you do with normal thug or mafia since most of them look harmless

Well that's the first time in a while a surprise death as only made me go "...okay?"

Dex-chan lover
Kinda forced.
@heathecliffe this is just an excuse to get the other girl involved, now she has a reason to investigate the parasites and join the MC on his quest, that's all.

In universe narrative it makes no sense, it is just a random kill in the middle of the street in broad daylight, when by this point they have been organizing in groups and even staging eating grounds.

So forced, and cheap, the author didn't even try.

Double-page supporter
I think all of this killing related to MC, all of them have some kind of connection with him and probably the killer aware of this (the reason probably because MC knows about the parasyte like from early chapter)

@Qira_adan due to the name Reversi in the title I think you're probably right.

Different groups of parasytes and humans trying to take each other out. A hidden "settlement " faction vs an open "cleansing" faction fighting over the future of their groups.

Users who are viewing this thread