Parasyte Reversi

Fed-Kun's army
This really doesn't hold up against the original/main story.

the story has barely started, and everyone seems to be judging it for not being the same as the original. Y'all need to give it some fucking time.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes these sequel/prequel/side stories are a mixed bag. Some good (Railgun?), some not so good (looking at you, Boruto..). Still, I'll give it a go before I make an assessment.

Alright I thought it was a little boring at first but the later chapters are so dang interesting, I'm excited to read more! If you liked Parasyte, definitely read this. If you don't know what that is, go read/watch Parasyte right now!

muito bom um mangá de alto nível o autor e preencheu o tempo que pulava durante a obra original trazendo uma abordagem diferente de um outro angulo de visão no mundo de kiseijuu nos demonstra outros pontos a arte e muito parecida o autor teve muito cuidado ao escrever e uma otima historia e tem personagens muito bons o protagonista e bastante calmo mas não e tirado seu lado humano como no original que acontece com shinichi o que coloca uma carga emocional muito boa lendo em espanhol mesmo entendendo muito pouco o que tira a qualidade para mim mas mesmo com esse obstáculo da para ver que e uma história bem elaborada.

Double-page supporter
I've liked the MC for the most part, but his environmental rants are a bane to his character.
Want to see him fight the parasites tho. Find a way to exterminate them.

Other than that, I dont get whats really going on here and there at times.

Dex-chan lover
Ohta Moare did a very good job on this adaptation, i never thought Teppu's drawing style would fit so well with parasyte's story line
oh, and the girls he draw is attractive

@Velsy have you seen/read the original? A lot of this is written with the assumption you're familiar with the first Parasyte. Plus that MC does more "fight the monsters" than this one will.

Dex-chan lover
This one is pretty good... I like both of them, the original and this one. They did a good job at adopting this

a good spin-off from parasyte from alternate universe if I'd tell... author did a good job creating the similar vibe

This is okay but it's a lot worse than the original.
35 chapters later and the protagonist basically accomplishes nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread