Parfait: Onee-loli Yuri Anthology - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Oni-san to Gohan

Double-page supporter
Looks more like she is simply imitating something she saw someone/something else do as a sign of affection, specifically a dog or something, It was on the lips, sure, but she seemed to be licking her rather than straight up kissing. Considering that she was technically supposed to be taken in as a pet, then it makes more sense. Regardless, this is pretty cute.

>Looks more like she is simply imitating something she saw someone/something else do as a sign of affection

I don't get whats wrong with your group. Yurist delusions over 9000. Authors a pedo, which I imagine you know, so whats with excuse mental hoops?

Either that, or you never had a dog, or you have yet to experience, see or even learn about frenching. Overall sad.

I cant believe my brain was able to understand what the girl is supposed to be saying, like there have been studies and proof that if it's jumbled other than the first and last letter the brain will still quickly know just by structure but the words were completely jumbled

Aight this author was a bit sus with that step by step guide on how to prepare humans as food

Aggregator gang
1. That’s pretty close to how you process poultry.

2. I can tell that each word she’s saying is just some English words jumbled up.

3. This is some good shit.

Users who are viewing this thread