Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Ch. 1

I was about to get a headache.
EDit: I was only half way through and after that I was skipping things.

Fed-Kun's army
the thing to remember with the leave equipment behind is these kind of things is based on japanese people which makes more sense to them

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Japanese culture at its finest.

The only situation were I would leave stuff behind were if those were lend to me to work with.

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000

not really that it expects you to have read others, it's just explained more as it goes on about how he's treated and how he and the others view themselves and him. Out of the banished from the party stories, I think this is one of the more interesting ones. Don't think it'll be better than the one where he's the hero's brother, but it can be comparable depending on the reasoning for the guilds actions in this story.

Fed-Kun's army
if anyone wants to know what happens with the old party

they recruit another healer but because they are used or only had the mc they complain about her not doing the same and kick her out then joins the mc's party

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? How do I have something on my reading list with chapter 1 appearing just now?

Also, so many people hating on the story... Wow... Much creative criticism... Many brain power...

Though, I have to agree... It seems butchered, or am I remembering the pacing of the WN wrong after all this time?

Dex-chan lover
wait did i read this before or did just fall in a time hole and go to the past???

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE
Pretty sure i've read it before too, so it likely was uploaded then taken down by the uploader for some reason.

As for the series itself, it seems mediocre, but time will tell, that said a 5 seems kinda low, but this is mangadex after all, where ratings rarely matter.

Contributor
For those wondering, there were other chapters, but the disappeared. I assume the uploader/group removed them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I remember the older uploads were basically gibberish. So, no loss there.

Dex-chan lover
“Im a healer that can only use <Heal>”

Then maybe you’re not a healer. You’re probably a different class but can use heal idiot. Why’d they even let this guy in their party to begin with if he can only use heal?

Honestly this is dumb af. Of course they kicked him out, he's clearly not a healer but an idiot

Dex-chan lover
a healer who can tank and melee, so hes a paladin? the description says hes dps though

Fed-Kun's army
Trash. Another bitch MC who lets himself get pissed on, but suddenly he is super OP for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf am i reading. nothing has been accomplished in establishing why hes the strongest other than me meat block me punch me win. zero details...

I dont get it. How does an ogre without a weapon easier to dodge?

Users who are viewing this thread