Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with you combining things into full chapters. (One could even say I prefer it that way.) Also thank you for your hard work.

If we can choose between longer wait but full chapters
Or
Shorter wait and parts of chapters
I would choose the first option

Aggregator gang
@Tonnie145 why?
Its not like up loading parts of chapters increases total time by that much
Even if it is some weird preference, just wait until the final part is out

Aggregator gang
when in doubt combine. parts are ok but honestly id rather read an entire chapter at once. :)

Dex-chan lover
Good job man, even this is machine translated, at least you got the grammars good. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis : yup, and guild staff... IIRC There is a actual reason why beyond might makes right.
My memory, sorry it has been a while, seems to say that the guild is trying to drive good people and adventurers away from the city, and draw in the less reputable ones, IIRC because the city is kind of doomed due to something with regards to the labyrinth, and they want those of value to society gone and safe from that doom.

IIRC the city is designed so it is easy to enter, but hard to leave, to protect the outside from something within, as opposed to the normal defend the city from outside threats.

Combining would be preferable but Im fine if you decide to split them. Thank you for translating this series either way.

Users who are viewing this thread