Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus

He's not dense, he's in denial, like Issei in DxD. For the first 10 vol Issei would go into panic attacks and come up with excuses whenever he thought of being in a serious relationship with a girl because of just how bad(fatal) his first date was in the first volume. It's something similar with Unoki just with ALL positive relationships. All his interactions have been bad so he can't handle someone trying to get close to him.

Dex-chan lover
Since some people dont get it ...

if I start reading a Yuri series I dont expect for it to suddenly turn Strait or Yaoi, this is a comedy series with the misunderstanding as a basis so wanting for a comedy series to became a romance series were they hold hands (how lewd) and nothing happens because apparently that is bad ... that was not the premises of the series and that is a sure away to alienate the readers.

Yes, the status quo is king because people started reading the thing and continued reading the thing based oh its initial premises and there is nothing wrong with not reading it but complaining that the chicken you ordered doesnt taste like a duck is a absurd.

Simple put, you wanna drop because the author is writing a comedy then drop it ... it is what it is, if you want to complain that it gets stale because its the same joke that is one thing but complaining that it doesnt end because you want to read something else is entirely another. And I am quite free to "passive aggressive" call upon it being stupid and all.

Hey by this chapter we all know what we signed up for. Bitch and whine all you want - it's going to be the same circle of misunderstanding with teasingly close encounters with understanding only for something to cause the misunderstandings again. Rinse and repeat indefinitely until it stops being popular and the author can finally end it.

These formulaic types of rom/com are stuck in never ending loops - but I still enjoy reading them because I root for them to finally get their shit together - which tends to never happen.

@kronix - still not going to fuck

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone considered that Unoki may have bullying induced depression?

He's been the lackey for so long that he says that it's his natural standing in the world. He goes out of his way to demean himself through chores or as the recipient of physical violence, not because he's like Matsuri, "Who gets happy over anything" but because he thinks should be useful, and doesn't feel like he deserves to be happy.

This chapter, he suggested past that he might not seem useful, but that Toramaru was better off without him. He's already said that he wasn't worth being a love interest, and feared not being a worthy lackey, but now he's saying that he is definitely not worthy of being a lackey. "No, I'm not trying to excap-" = "I really feel like I've overstepped my bounds just thinking about you in a romantic sense, and am disqualified as a lackey."

Not as a friend or as a living person, but as lackey: someone's thing to be used. Unoki has not referenced himself as a human, every single time it's as a object that belongs to someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
Usual "bash the male" I see, although the dense one in this series is definitely that female.
No wonder we have such high suicide rates among males irl.

I dont get why the author keeps jerking off on the chapters and never finishing? It started as a misunderstanding. But they just went on a date... If he's so smart, he should be able to rub a few brain cells together, realize she likes him and date her! Then they can go thru the difficulties of dating a gang leader, when your a normal student. So easy to move into that, but he keeps causing every possible misunderstanding even when there is no way to think of one! Almost great concept with terrible writing...

This manga is like a flat chested girl who always sends you pics of her tits, but always has 4 layers of clothes on... She's missing the point. You could almost deal with her small cup size, and enjoy the little she has, but when you tell her to actually show them, she just takes a pic so close you can see the stitching. She feels like she was being bold, while debate blocking her number out of principle. 😅

Imagine this happening to you for 23 weeks.... That is this manga so far.

waiiiit wtf???? In the previous chapter didn't she literally say both on the phone and out loud in front of her friends that they were on a date? I feel like they just skipped the entire chapter and it wasn't even cannon or something

Users who are viewing this thread