Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
@burnttoast54 it feels like a translation mistake:

-The flashback show them wearing uniforms, different from their current one.
-Japanese elementary schoolkids do not wear uniforms as a rule.
-Middle school kids do, however.
-Ergo, the flashback show them in middle school.

It's likely she said "second year/ninensei," which can mean second year of middle school or, in this case, second year of high school (equivalent to American 11th grade Juniors, as Japanese high schools are three years long). Obviously I don't have access to the raws though.

Edit: also, because I'm stupid and should have checked, Unoki's introduction in the first chapter says that he's been bullied through elementary and middle schools, so he's a 10th grader now. They're all in high school.

Dex-chan lover
and more useless garbage yuri crap nobody is really interested in. author you hear that? thats your fucking readers telling you get your fucking ass back on the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTERS

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiraidesu first chapter Unoki mentions being an errand boy throughout elementary and middleschool, so you can assume they're in highschool now. Highschool is a little more believable, but I wish there were more good romcoms focused on college/adult characters, yenno?

Double-page supporter
sexualize Matsuri's misunderstandings so the yuri subplot can fill more blank pages. win win for this shitty subplot

This development is literally a "MC's side character friends" romance subplot, a pretty common occurrence in most romcom manga, I don't see how some people are upset over this "new" development in this genre (plus the main characters have been given plenty of attention already, as far as this manga goes).

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls even if this a manga, i'm sure they'd emulate real life in a way. They are supposed to be in 8th grade. How hard is it for most kids with their hormones and fears of rejection? I imagine it would be much harder for a homosexual child to confess to another, especially if the other party may not be gay. Then, this manga takes place in not so homo friendly and accepting Japan. It doesn't take place in liberal faggot Trudaue town, Canada.

I really think the name of this manga should me changed to "diferent kinds of misunderstanding"

Dex-chan lover
More misunderstandigs on our way, considering that probably banchou will hear this version and not the correct one

Fed-Kun's army
He didn't even spell Trudeau right...

EDIT: What follows is an argument that I honestly was better off not writing. I leave it here simply because I don't feel like acting like it never happened, and I'm not really embarrassed by the contents.
@Liquidxlax
Also, you're seriously going after Trudeau?

Justin Trudeau is, like his father, a practicing Roman Catholic, and has stated that his faith is extremely important to him and the values he leads with. He's married to a woman he's known since he was a kid, and they have three children.

Also, even the Conservatives don't have a problem with equal rights in Canada. And the Liberals, despite their name, are not actually a fully left-wing party, but a centre to centre-left party, with the Conservatives being centre-right and the NDP being the left wing party (and the only one of the major three parties to have never won an election). Canada's generally in the political centre, not left or right.

Also, the other party not being homosexual? One of my complaints about Matsuri is that she's the stereotypical "Psycho Lesbian".
Heck, part of what I like about Yutaka is that she averts that stereotype, and her sexuality is not shown in a negative light, with her actually being one of the kindest and most sensible characters in the series.
Heck, one of Matsuri's saving graces is how much she genuinely cares about Yutaka.

Users who are viewing this thread