Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
As someone who read Yuri alot.
I found these couples quite uninteresting considering how the setting was..

They kinds felt like need another character to make up for background and development.

The romance between these guys suck because Matsuri is such a fucking horrible and insufferable character

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not into this ship at all. The blonde is annoying and stupid no matter the situation so I can’t stand her.

Dex-chan lover
Fight on, Yutaka.
I wouldn't know for sure, but this certainly felt like someone probing to see if their crush swings the same way and whether or not they have a chance. It's nerve-wracking, words are really carefully chosen, and the whole thing is ultimately stupid. Just like most high-school crushes.

@givemersspls Wait, doesn't Matsuki think they're dating too? I was under the assumption that she had the same misunderstanding Toramaru does, and simply disapproves. I will agree that Yutaka could probably resolve the misunderstanding already though.
As someone who both knows about the misunderstanding and I'm pretty sure knows Unoki fell for the bancho, there's no reason she can't just tell him and let him sort the rest out.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I was previously annoyed that Yutaka didn't just come out an say her feelings, but I retract that, as she's actually making a great effort.
It's just that the person she has feelings for is a massive idiot.

@Jimsock1
Nah, it's just that she's not wearing sarashi, so they aren't suppressed as much

Users who are viewing this thread