Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
"This shit never makes any progress"
*Progress gets teased*
"GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY SIGHT"

I think everyone here forgets that this series seems slow to us because we have to wait for translations.

Dex-chan lover
While I usually loathe standard romcom shenanigans I welcome this for several reasons:
[ol]For a change something is happening
It's going to be an obvious enemy rather than another pointless love interest
It's the only thing that is going to make the misunderstanding progress at this point after the embarrassment that was chapter 22[/ol]
Seriously that was the lowest point of the story
They go on a date that he knows it was a date because she confirmed it was when he asked, yet the takeaway from the whole ordeal was him realizing he was in love with her despite the fact that he already recognized liking her, instead of maybe noticing she doesn't see him as an errand boy. Basically that arc might not have happened at all for what it mattered yet it made the bar to dispel the misunderstanding impossibly high because it's very hard to top "let's go on a date and yes it is a date" in blatancy.

Fed-Kun's army
Has this girl appeared before? I got the vibe that she was someone who used to bully him instead of some yandere. She talked down to him, asking if he was capable of taking care of the rabbits he loves, and if he still hates people. Didn't seem very affectionate. Unoki also was clearly afraid of her, not wanting to turn around makes it seem like she was responsible for some past trauma.

Dex-chan lover
If banchou-chan stays true to character, this new evil girl will be permanently crippled in 5 chapters or less.

Users who are viewing this thread