Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I guess they're cute (misunderstanding shit aside it is a bit annoying) I wanna see how it will go when the misunderstand ends (hope that the manga dont end with that)

and in the cover:
noice butt

Dex-chan lover
that was pretty cute. I hope he can become a fighter by the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly expecting her to declare the MC as her boyfriend and to stay away from him like the tiger she is. Of course crazy girl wouldn't care, but I was expecting it.

Dex-chan lover
That's not love, it's just an attraction. She does not really care about what the "loved" one feels.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course there had to be a yandere. Not sure yet whether I should hate her or hold off to wait to see if she causes real havoc. Yanderes are unpredictable after all, to the point of either being an asset or somebody that implodes the entire manga. Hopefully she's just a yandere character instead of for ntr escalation, which i doubt ntr will happen, based on Unoki's reaction to her, but anything could happen. That said, I feel that the reactions that Toramaru and Unoki had were somewhat lacking, could just be caused by the new character intro though.

I'll only really tolerate this sudden entrance of this new girl if Unoki and Toramaru come to a mutual understanding of what their relationship actually is. Like in the long run, I don't see how that "misunderstanding" can last, but I don't want to go another 10 chapters of Unoki being a coward and being slowly tortured without some sort of change or pay off. I would hope Toramaru would step in before things get too bad, but I don't see her being the one to fix this dynamic anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
author's use love triangle tactic to milk their series and make more chapters. We all know new girl won't amount to anything and doesn't stand a chance

Dex-chan lover
So many things to say but first : Arigatights!

What are the chances the yandere girls can fight too and we turn shonem here?

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge the new girl isn't meant to stand a chance. She is literally there to help unoki move beyond his traumatic past and maybe make some progress with the banchou. She's not a love rival, she's the dragon unoki needs to slay to get his happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
@firosahoge I don't see any love triangle here. This is more like some asshat with twisted obsession that he need to defeat alongside with his true banchou-waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread