Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Wrap it up, Ui. This is the kind of arc that leads to axes; and editor-san just hopped in his fucking truck.

Easily the worst arc in any story I've read in a long time. MC is the epitome of the modern japanese herbivore male and this new girl is dragging the story down. This is not how you do drama.

Getting some Roon vibes out of the new girl idk.

...and please make this arc end already.

Why the fuck two girls known for her capabilities in battle have not beated the shit out of that girl? This is nonsensical.

Aggregator gang
The manga was starting to get kind of stale, I rather enjoy the "bully-bitch" girl stepping in and shuffling and messing stuff up.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. A banchou who rule the school along with her companions just can't deal with only one psycho-bitch.

There are better way for character development. Even normal love rival plot is better than this.

End this arc already.

Fed-Kun's army
@Karsh @nfzeta I mean, that's the whole point of her character, shaking up the dynamic between the two MCs to cause some sort of character/plot development. The problem is not even her, it's that she's been around for 6 chapters and the MC is not stepping up in any sort of way; he just endures the bullying and doesn't try to change his situation.

There's also the fact that, ignoring the last four chapters, releases of this manga have been monthly, so it feels like this has been around for way longer than it actually has, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is just total garbage - if it doesnt end soon i'm gonna drop.
Unoki acted like pussy, bcs all his bravery is to not to stand up but to endure more "suffering"; Banchou acted like hysterical girl and only yell (and this is the girl who scared the shit out of people? really?), and this ex-classmate/rival acts like 7 year old with her retarted pranks and giggling like an idiot. Who in the world and why would think that she is scary and dangerous? She is just defective.
All whats happening makes me think, that its a situation where publisher said to the author "you story is boring, we need a love rival", but author had no intention of it in the first place, so he creates some stupid girl like this (i dont even think that Unoki back-story in authors mind was thought out more than "he was bullied"). All the situation reminds me lvl of "Tom and Jerry" cartoon - this retarted girl do some stupid shit and Banchou chase her but cant do shit to her - story lvl for 7 years old.
This is the worst rivalry i've ever seen - even Nisekoi with all absurd in it was better in the rivalry part.

@sylvacoer "Put this girl out of our misery, please."

@octopuslines "Why the fuck two girls known for her capabilities in battle have not bested the shit out of that girl? This is nonsensical."

@Jmann "This arc is just total garbage - if it doesn't end soon I'm gonna drop.
Unoki acted like pussy, bcs all his bravery is to not to stand up but to endure more "suffering"; Banchou acted like hysterical girl and only yell (and this is the girl who scared the shit out of people? really?), and this ex-classmate/rival acts like 7 year old with her retarded pranks and giggling like an idiot. Who in the world and why would think that she is scary and dangerous? She is just defective.
All whats happening makes me think, that its a situation where publisher said to the author "you story is boring, we need a love rival", but author had no intention of it in the first place, so he creates some stupid girl like this (I don't even think that Unoki back-story in authors mind was thought out more than "he was bullied"). All the situation reminds me lvl of "Tom and Jerry" cartoon - this retarded girl do some stupid shit and Banchou chase her but cant do shit to her - story lvl for 7 years old.
This is the worst rivalry I've ever seen - even Nisekoi with all absurd in it was better in the rivalry part."

@sawr "Yeah. A banchou who rule the school along with her companions just can't deal with only one psycho-bitch. There are better way for character development. Even normal love rival plot is better than this. End this arc already."

@Varler "I will be really happy when this arc is over. This is so bullshit."

@TheTanJar7 "I don’t get her motivation at all but WTF aren’t hear girls delinquents shouldn’t they have beat the hell out of new girl the moment she moved on him?! Or is the pipe for style points?!"

@Siikalahna "Why is this irrelevant nobody side character still appearing constantly? They could've dealt with her in the first chapter she appeared, yet they do absolutely nothing about her and just let her do whatever she wants and then whine about it. How about you do something about it instead of crying?"

@TheStuffedUnicorn "
Oh no its too bad that her friend surprised her and the razor slipped, slit her throat, and immediately her body dissipated into dust because she was not of this plane. Welp, looking forward to the next arc"

I have to agree with all of you, this new crappy character adds nothing to the series and might kill it because it interferes with consistency. The manga established these other 3 girls are the top 3 delinquents in the school, they use violence against their rivals, and the current Bachou has beaten the other two. Yet where is the violence? Where is the might makes right world that these delinquents seem to use to solve problems? If she's used violence and brutalized someone in the past as a flashback from the MC I can understand his concerns but all it seems to me is that she bullied him and him only.

Unless I see something like her brutalizing one of the other three girls, I'm going to have to drop this series, because it's losing it's consistency it established itself on:

Three tough chicks more than ready and willing to fight.

Psycho chick only hit and running the mc (he deserves the lower casing since he's a cuck), yet never at least having a violent one-on-one with the other female characters whose natural "diplomacy" methods is to use violence, not threats.

Bachou's brother thanking the psycho chick? Really?

Unless the editor and the author are trying to drag out the story or the company they work for to try to reap as much money as possible, they should have at least tried to come out with some plausible action that us readers could view so we can see her as a threat, otherwise seriously why even have this arc?

Weakening a character for the sake of plot -_- disappointing

As in, weakening Banchou, Yutaka and Matsuri.

Users who are viewing this thread