Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
wow that was a 180 for me, I did NOT see that coming. I like this new character a lot more now. her methods are questionable but whatever

Dex-chan lover
THE WORST POSSIBLE WINGGIRL
AND YET
THE MOST EFFECTIVE
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Is... is it like... is he a Tamagotchi to you?? Do you want to see him grow? Is he just INTERESTING or some shit?? What is your major malfunction, girl????

I didnt think a manga could make me this confused as to wtf is actually going on, I mean its got pictures dude.

What was the author thinking? He introduced an antagonist that the characters won't do anything about because the most blatant and shameless plot armor I've ever seen. She is hit ONCE because of a bs reason about their "reputation", as if Unoki's main personality trait isn't being bullied, and every other character isn't a delinquent. There has been no hesitation to beat up anyone else, but this bitch gets a pass despite constant harassment. One of Toramaru's key personality traits is removed for no reason. Toramaru, who is constantly fighting anyone and everyone, just... allows it.
This chapter is probably the worst of all. The characters do nothing to overcome this adversary, so she just stops being an antagonist. I get that this genre isn't known for having characters that overcome obstacles, but you can't just make your antagonist good for no reason. A complete failure in every aspect of storytelling.

Fed-Kun's army
You can literally see whats happening and still wont understand this shit

????????? this whole arc was so weird i wish they just beat the shit outta that bitch and been done with it

Dex-chan lover
5th page

I can fix her :qq:

Aggregator gang
FINALLY!! Such a satisfaction that she said it right in front of him. Been waiting for this moment since chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread